当前位置 :项目首页 > 论坛研讨

我的论坛研讨

发布者:谢红     发布时间:2017-02-25 浏览数( 0)

Think Positive Thoughts Every Day 积极看待每一天

If your life feels like it is lacking the power that you want and the motivation that you need, sometimes all you have to do is shift your point of view.

如果你觉得心有余力不足,觉得缺乏前进的动力,有时候你只需要改变思维的角度。

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith. By training your thoughts to concentrate on the bright side of things, you are more likely to have the incentive to follow through on your goals. You are less likely to be held back by negative ideas that might limit your performance.

欢迎收听Faith轻松电台,我是Faith。试着训练自己的思想朝好的一面看,这样你就会汲取实现目标的动力,而不会因为消极沉沦停滞不前。

Your life can be enhanced, and your happiness enriched, when you choose to change your perspective. Don't leave your future to chance, or wait for things to get better mysteriously on their own. You must go in the direction of your hopes and aspirations. Begin to build your confidence, and work through problems rather than avoid them. Remember that power is not necessarily control over situations, but the ability to deal with whatever comes your way.

一旦变换看问题的角度,你的生活会豁然开朗,幸福快乐会接踵而来。别交出掌握命运的主动权,也别指望局面会不可思议地好转。你必须与内心希望与热情步调一致。建立自信,敢于与困难短兵相接,而非绕道而行。记住,力量不是驾驭局势的法宝,无坚不摧的能力才是最重要的。

Always believe that good things are possible, and remember that mistakes can be lessons that lead to discoveries. Take your fear and transform it into trust; learn to rise above anxiety and doubt. Turn your “worry hours” into “productive hours”. Take the energy that you have wasted and direct it toward every worthwhile effort that you can be involved in.

请坚信,美好的降临并非不可能,失误也许是成功的前奏。将惶恐化作信任,学会超越担忧和疑虑。让“诚惶诚恐”的时光变得“富有成效”。不要挥霍浪费精力,将它投到有意义的事情中去。

This is Faith at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax. You will see beautiful things happen when you allow yourself to experience the joys of life. You will find happiness when you adopt positive thinking into your daily routine and make it an important part of your world.

你正在收听的是Faith主持的Faith轻松电台。当你下意识品尝生命的欢愉时,美好就会出现。当你积极地看待生活,并以此作为你的日常准则时,你就会找到快乐的真谛。

冲破黎明前的黑暗,终见阳光

When Difficulties Arise..."Hang In There"永不低头

Difficulties arise in the lives of us all. What is most important is dealing with the hard times, coping with the changes, and getting through to the other side where the sun is still shining just for you.

生活中困难在所难免,最重要的是要挺过艰难的时刻,积极应对种种变故,冲破黎明前的黑暗,你终会看到只属于自己的灿烂阳光。

It takes a strong person to deal with tough times and difficult choices. But you are a strong person.

只有强者才能勇敢直面困难时刻,做出艰难抉择。而你正是这样一位强者。

It takes courage. But you possess the inner courage to see you through.要有勇气。你拥有披荆斩棘的勇气。 It takes being an active participant in your life. But you are in the driver's seat, and you can determine the direction you want tomorrow to go in.

你必须在这场游戏人生中积极主动。而且你正在驾驭这场游戏,并决定着自己明天前进的方向。

Hang in there... and take care to see that you don't lose sight of the one thing that is constant, beautiful, and true: Everything will be fine---and it will turn out that way because of the special kind of person you are.

坚持再坚持,别让你的视野迷失了那不变的美好真理:一切都会好转的,因为你是如此的与众不同。 So...beginning today and lasting a lifetime through---Hang in there, and don't be afraid to feel like the morning sun is shining...just for you.因此,从今天开始,到生命的终点,坚持住,不必怀疑,朝阳为你而升起

人生并非总是阳光明媚It Is Not A lways May

The sun is bright, - the air is clear,阳光明媚,空气清新,

The darting swallows soar and sing.轻捷的燕子在飞来飞去地啼叫,

And from the stately elms I hear

The bluebird prophesying Spring.从那参天榆木的繁茂枝叶中,我听到了知更鸟在预报春天的来到。 So blue you winding river flows,远处蜿蜒流淌的河流那么的湛蓝,

It seems an outlet from the sky,就像这河水原是从天上泻来,

Where waiting till the west-wind blows,望天上,在冬天的西风吹来之前,

The freighted clouds at anchor lie.载着水珠的云彩总在静静地休憩。

All things are new; - the buds, the leaves,万象在更新;新顶出的嫩芽,嫩叶

That gild the elm-tree's nodding crest,把榆树摇曳的枝梢着上一层金黄,

And even the nest beneath the eaves;就是屋檐下的鸟巢也是新筑的;

There are no birds in last year's nest!去年的旧巢里已经不再有鸟儿歌唱!

All things rejoice in youth and love,自然万物都沉浸在青春和爱的欢乐之中,

The fullness of their first delight!这是生机盎然的新到来的欢乐!

And learn from the soft heavens above

The melting tenderness of night.他们白天享有明朗和暖的天空晚上又沐浴着温馨柔和的夜色。

Maiden, that read'st this simple rhyme,姑娘,当你读到这朴素的诗行,

Enjoy thy youth, it will not stay;你当尽享你的青春,因为它不会停留;

Enjoy the fragrance of thy prime,你要尽享你美丽年华的芬芳,

For oh, it is not always May!噢!因为人生不可能总是阳光明媚!

Enjoy the Spring of Love and Youth,享受这洋溢着青春和爱的春天,

To some good angel leave the rest;把其余的留给好心的天使照顾;

For Time will teach thee soon the truth,因为时间很快就会让你懂得这条格言,

There are no birds in last year's nest!去年的旧巢里已不再有鸟儿眷顾。

无论成败做最好的自己

If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill,如果你当不成山巅的一棵劲松,

Be a scrub in the valley---but be就做山谷里的小树吧---但务必

The best little scrub by the side of the rill;做溪流边最棒的一棵小树;

Be a bush if you can't be a tree.当不了树就做一丛灌木,

If you can't be a bush be a bit of grass--当不成灌木还可以做小草--但务必

And some highway happier make.做路边最快乐的一株小草。

If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass--如果你不是大梭鱼就做一尾鲈鱼吧,

But the liveliest bass in the lake!但要做湖里最活泼的小鲈鱼!

We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew,我们不能都做船长,必须有人当船员,

There's something for all of us here,可每个人都有自己的事儿,

There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do,有的事情大,有的事情小,

And the task you must do is the near.而你要完成的任务就近在咫尺。

If you can't be a highway then just be a trail,如果你不能做大道就做一条小径,

If you can't be the sun be a star;若是不能做太阳就做星星;

It isn't by size that you win or you fail--决定成败的不是你的大小--

Be the best of whatever you are!只要你做最好的自己!

We're Just Beginning一切刚开始

"We are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are infinite…”

“我们正在读一本书的第一章第一行,这本书的页数是无限的„„”

I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it. We can take the mysterious, hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just as a sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.

我不知道是谁写的,可我很喜欢这句话,它提醒我们未来是由自己创造的。我们可以把神秘、不可知的未来塑造成我们想象中的任何模样,犹如雕刻家将未成形的石头刻成雕像。

We are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest. If our seed is poor and full of weeds, we reap a useless crop. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.我们每个人都像是农夫。洒下良种将有丰收,播下劣种或生满野草便将毁去收成。没有耕耘则会一无所获。

I want the future to be better than the past. I don't want it contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled. We should all be concerned about the future because that is where we will spend the remainder of our lives.我希望未来比过去更加美好,希望未来不会沾染历史的错误与过失。我们都应举目向前,因我们的余生要用未来书写。

The past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it. Each day brings with it new frontiers, in our homes and in our business, if we only recognize them. We are just at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor.

往昔已逝,静如止水;我们无法再作改变。而前方的未来正生机勃勃;我们所做的每一件事都将会影响着它。只要我们认识到这些,无论是在家中还是在工作上,每天我们的面前都会展现出新的天地。在人类致力开拓的每一片领域上,我们正站在进步的起跑点。

论坛研讨

最新论坛研讨

置顶论坛研讨

精华论坛研讨

热门论坛研讨